We are working in the direction of self sustained and self sufficient agriculture and ancillary endeavours with below listed objectives:
- Close co-operation with farmers to know, understand and resolve various logistics, resources, infrastructure, climate, public.government policy and market related challenges and problems.
- Feasible integration of traditional methods and modernisation of farming with the goal of increasing farming efficiency and RoI.
- Rejuvenation of barren farm lands with cost effective and preferably traditional and organic methods and monitoring of soil health using modern technology.
- Creation and encouragement of Innovation in direction of integrated agro-dairy model in order to create multiple income sources through dairy products, bee keeping, aquaculture, permaculture etc.
- Development of entrepreneurial skill of the farmers through community wide training units/centres.
- Creation, consolidation and propagation of knowledge and expertise of various private and government organisations, scientists, consultants, researchers and experts of their respective fields to increase the output of farming and ancillary activities.
- Content creation and propagation of the same using print, multimedia, Internet and social media with aim to create awareness among various sections and stakeholders of the society.
- Experimentation and implementation of renewable source of energy and rejuvenation of natural water sources.
- Strengthening of forest and farm relationship with creating interdependence among them for the benefit of both and to conserve biodiversity.